The below information on Antagon Injection has been taken from official FDA sources, but we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Please use this site for educational purposes only. This site does not replace a proper discussion with your doctor.
|Brand Name:||Antagon Injection|
|This drug was approved by the FDA in one form or another on:|
|This drug is made in one form or another by the following companies:|
Organon Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
|This drug is available in the following forms:|
|View the actual FDA approved label for this drug at the following links:|
About Antagon Injection
Antagon is used to inhibit premature ovulation in women undergoing fertility procedures.
Precautions for Antagon Injection
- Patients with hypersensitivity to GnRH should be closely monitored after the first injection.
- The packaging of Antagon contains natural rubber latex that may cause allergic reactions.
- You will need to be examined on a regular basis when using Antagon.
Side Effects of Antagon Injection
The most frequent side effects of Antagon are:
- Abdominal pain
- Fetal death
Who Should Not Take Antagon Injection
- Women who have experienced a hypersensitivity reaction to gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) or any other GnRH-type drug.
- Women who suspect or know they are pregnant.
Recent Forum Posts on Antagon Injection
Site Copyright © 2003-2008 Jalic Inc. All rights reserved.