The below information on Azopt has been taken from official FDA sources, but we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Please use this site for educational purposes only. This site does not replace a proper discussion with your doctor.
|This drug was approved by the FDA in one form or another on:|
|This drug is made in one form or another by the following companies:|
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
|This drug is available in the following forms:|
|View the actual FDA approved label for this drug at the following links:|
Azopt is used to treat increased pressure in the eye.
Precautions for Azopt
- Your vision may be temporarily blurred after using Azopt. Do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery until you know how you will react to Azopt.
- Azopt can be absorbed by soft contact lenses. Lenses should be removed before using Azopt and may be replaced in the eyes 15 minutes after using Azopt.
- If you have serious kidney problems, Azopt may not be right for you.
Side Effects of Azopt
- blurred vision (see general precautions)
- bitter, sour, or unusual taste
- discomfort or eye pain
- foreign body sensation in the eye
- redness of the eye
- dry eye
Recent Forum Posts on Azopt
Site Copyright © 2003-2008 Jalic Inc. All rights reserved.