The below information on Brovana has been taken from official FDA sources, but we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Please use this site for educational purposes only. This site does not replace a proper discussion with your doctor.
|This drug was approved by the FDA in one form or another on:|
|This drug is made in one form or another by the following companies:|
|This drug is available in the following forms:|
|View the actual FDA approved label for this drug at the following links:|
BROVANA is used long term, twice a day (morning and evening), in controlling symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in adults with COPD.
LABA medicines such as BROVANA help the muscles around the airways in your lungs stay relaxed to prevent symptoms, such as wheezing, cough, chest tightness, and shortness of breath.
Side Effects of Brovana
- In patients with asthma, LABA medicines such as BROVANA may increase the chance of asthma-related death from asthma problems.
- serious allergic reactions including rash, hives, swelling of the face, mouth, and tongue, and breathing problems. Call your healthcare provider or get emergency medical care if you get any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction.
- chest pain
- increased or decreased blood pressure
- a fast and irregular heartbeat
- dry mouth
- muscle cramps
- nausea, vomiting
- low or high blood potassium
- high blood sugar
- high blood acid
- trouble sleeping
Tell your healthcare provider if you get any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. These are not all the side effects with BROVANA. Ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist for more information.
Recent Forum Posts on Brovana
Site Copyright © 2003-2008 Jalic Inc. All rights reserved.