The below information on Lumigan has been taken from official FDA sources, but we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Please use this site for educational purposes only. This site does not replace a proper discussion with your doctor.
|This drug was approved by the FDA in one form or another on:|
|This drug is made in one form or another by the following companies:|
|This drug is available in the following forms:|
|View the actual FDA approved label for this drug at the following links:|
Lumigan is used to treat increased eye pressure caused by open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension in adult patients.
Precautions for Lumigan
- Remove contact lenses before using Lumigan in the eyes. Wait 15 minutes after using Lumigan before putting in your contact lenses because Lumigan contains a preservative that may be absorbed by the lens.
- Lumigan must be used at least 5 minutes apart from other eye medicines.
- Do not let the tip of the Lumigan medicine dropper touch your eye or skin to avoid contamination of the solution in the bottle.
Side Effects of Lumigan
The most common side effects include:
- red eyes
- growth of eyelashes
- itchy eyes
- blurry vision
- eye discomfort or pain
- sensation of having an object in the eye
Who Should Not Take Lumigan
You should not use Lumigan if you:
- are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- are allergic to Lumigan or to any of the ingredients in Lumigan including benzalkonium chloride
Recent Forum Posts on LumiganView All Comments:
Site Copyright © 2003-2008 Jalic Inc. All rights reserved.