The below information on Tindamax has been taken from official FDA sources, but we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Please use this site for educational purposes only. This site does not replace a proper discussion with your doctor.
|This drug was approved by the FDA in one form or another on:|
|This drug is made in one form or another by the following companies:|
|This drug is available in the following forms:|
|View the actual FDA approved label for this drug at the following links:|
Tindamax is used to treat the following infections caused by human parasites:
- trichomoniasis, a sexually transmitted disease where both partners should be treated.
- giardiasis, an infection of the intestines.
- amebiasis, an infection of the intestines that may spread throughout the body.
Precautions for Tindamax
- Tindamax should be taken with food.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Tindamax and for 3 days after stopping Tindamax.
Side Effects of Tindamax
The most common side effects of Tindamax include:
- metallic or bitter taste in your mouth
- loss of appetite
- cramps and stomach area (abdominal) pain
- weakness, tiredness
Who Should Not Take Tindamax
You should not take Tindamax if:
- you are allergic to tinidazole or any other ingredient in Tindamax, or to any other medicines like Tindamax.
- you are in your first trimester of pregnancy.
Recent Forum Posts on Tindamax
Site Copyright © 2003-2008 Jalic Inc. All rights reserved.