Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Specific Drug Discussions > Bextra

Notices

Old 09-12-2003, 05:00 AM
Donna

Default Bextra

I have been taking Bextra 20mg once a day now for a month for Sarcoidosis. I have numerous joint pain and inflamation, I think I had some side effects earlier, felt like my limbs were noodles,and very very tired. They have since cleared up and I am almost back to my same old self, no more joint pain and inflamation. I am also interested in the long term effects.
Old 10-08-2003, 05:00 AM
Kristina

Default Bextra

I am curious to know if you have found out any info on the long term effects of Bextra, and also how long your side effects lasted you. My doctor has given me the 20mg once a day, which I have been taking for 6 days for inflamation and knee pain. It has helped the back, neck and feet pain tremendously, and the knee pain a little, but I am experiencing side effects such as being extremely tired, no appetite, my eyes feel funny(almost like I am dizzy or drugged up)nausious. I was actually sent home from work today because my employer thought I was sick when I showed up, even though I felt fine, just tired. Did your side effects go away completely, and if so, how long did it take?