Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Specific Drug Discussions > Elidel

Notices

Old 10-08-2003, 05:00 AM
Adan

Default Vitiligo

My doctor prescribed Elidel for my Vitiligo and I have seen a definite improvement in my skin condition. My color on my face, arms and legs is slowly comming back. I am very happy with this treatment.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:00 AM
Laura Ferrito

Default vitaligo

I have started using elidel for my vitiligo...how long does it take to notice some improvement, the doctor who prescribed it to me thinks that it will help me. I would like to receive some comments....
Old 12-02-2005, 06:00 AM
laura f errito

Default Vitaligo

How long does it take to start noticing some pigmentation when using elidel for vitiligo? cause my doctor prescribed it to me too. I've been using elidel for two weeks, is it too early to get some results?
Unregistered

Default No Subject

how do you use elidel for vitiligo?
danielle

Default vitiligo

it was only when i looked up vitiligo that i realized this elidel cream was used to treat it does anyone know how long you need to use elidel to have a significant change on the skin depigmentation.<br>
Old 12-03-2005, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Default No Subject

Me too, i have vitiligo and i see the pigments after using it.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:00 AM
James

Default Informations

Hi, i saw that you are satisfied from elidel for your vit and i'm so happy that he have effect on your skin. Otherwise, can you tell me if your situation is better now? and if i want to use it for my vitiligo, what should i do?!! ad how many time i have to use it a day?!!<br><br>thank you so much.