Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Specific Drug Discussions > Frova

Notices

Unread 07-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Anna

Default Frova price

I just started Frova, and works well so far. I was told it could take up to 4 hours to work, but started relieving my pain within half an hour. I was also told that it will last for up to 36 hours and is good for cluster migraines, like menstrual migraines. The side effects seem less severe for me with Frova. I, too, have gotten samples. What am I expecting to pay for these when I end up going to the pharmacy? Has anyone had any vision problems, the insert states it is toxic to the eye. Lastly, has anyone heard of any other long term side effects? Thanks for any comments.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off