Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Specific Drug Discussions > Geodon

Notices

Old 09-27-2003, 05:00 AM
Kim

Default My experience

I am bi-polar, and take and am doing well on celexa as and anti-depressant, depakote as a mood stablizer, and geodon, as my antipsycotic. I am so very grateful to be stable because there has been many times where I wasn't. It was always hard for me to trust my doctor, and I was always changing the medicing on myself. I have learned to just follow his orders, because when I try to do it myself I always fall back into the hell that is my illness. I'm type 1 manic. My highs come with paranoia and hallucinations and delusions. I am so very grateful for this site. I have learned more, and don't feel as alone. Like we all can feel at times. Thanks for reading my comment and I wish all of you the best of luck. Praise God.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Default No Subject

pfizer has a plan if you qualify that you can get this medicine for 15$/month. Ask your doctor.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:59 PM
jerica

Default geodon

I take celexa,lamital and as of two weeks ago geodon.<br> I was nervous to add the med, but have horrible PTSD.<br> I'm glad it helps you, makes me feel a little better<br> about taking it.<br>