Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Specific Drug Discussions > Iressa

Notices

Old 12-10-2003, 06:00 AM
AIJUN

Default please help

My mother is suffering from lung cancer now <br>and I am planning to buy her some IRESSA <br><br>could you please tell me where can I buy them ? (she is not in US now)<br>and what is the price ?<br><br>thanks so much for your kind help
Old 12-02-2005, 06:00 AM
Molly Rankin

Default Iressa

You need a doctors Rx. first you mush fail at at least two Chmos. before Iressa one must also be a stage 111 or 1V before you can take Iressa
Old 12-02-2005, 06:00 AM
mollyrankin

Default Iressa

If your insurance will not cover it in the US it would cost about $1,700 per month. It can work wonders or not at all.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:00 AM
leo

Default No Subject

Hi, i've just read your message that you posted on The Internet Drug Database. Unfortunately my grandmother is currently suffering under the same disease and she is now in China. I am also looking for how to obtain this drug (Iressa), and any useful information that will help me to obtain this drug. If you've known any information about it, would you please share with me, i appreiciate it.<br><br>Thanks so much!!!<br><br>-Leo Sun
Old 12-03-2005, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Default No Subject

Dear Aijun, <br><br>My mother was on Iressa for about 4 months. Her condition continued to deteriorate as she completely lost her appetite and was literally starving herself. She was dehydrated and very weak. We made the decision to take her off the drug and her appetite improved within 2 days. She is now eating very well. I would really think twice about using this drug without a lot of research. I wish now we had never put her on it. I wish you the best of luck. <br><br>Sincerely, <br>Second Thoughts<br>