Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Specific Drug Discussions > Lantus

Notices

Old 07-05-2005, 05:00 AM
Mindi Duda

Default Great and also scary

Well see for me, i've been on it for a year. I love not having to be up at a specific time, sleeping in, and i've lost some good weight to on it because i can eat whenever. The scary part of this all is remembering when i take lantus. see your suppose to take it in the evening. Well for me i sometimes get off of work early or later then 8. And usally when its earlier, i tend to remember when i take my shot, but when its 8, i get home end up donig stuff then try and remember if i even take lantus or not. That's the part that frights me. Because then im up all night wondering if im ok or not. (they say you shouldnt take it if you dont remmember taking it) but this happend to me 3 times that i didnt remember and i took a shot all those times. Luckily i was right on them. But beleive me what i did with those is really stupid! you could get yourslef into MAJOR trouble or even go into a bad coma. MAKE SURE its at the right time, even if yoru at work or doing stuff with frineds make sure you get that shot done at the right time AND keep in mind that you did it. i just had to point that out, thanks.