Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Specific Drug Discussions > Tikosyn

Notices

Old 06-02-2005, 05:00 AM
parnell

Default leg and knee pain with tikosyn

my husband has been on tikosyn for nearly 2 years. he has a lot of leg and knee pain . wonder if it is related to the drug!
Old 09-03-2009, 01:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jpozenel
Default No side effects for me

I've been on Tikosyn for about 2 years now also. No side effects so far.

In the past I was getting pains in the calves pretty constantly and occasional knee pain, but that has pretty much stopped after losing 85 lbs. It took about a year and a half to lose the weight but it's made a huge difference. I lost a lot of weight before and gained it all back (and more), but that was before the atrial fibrillation, so I think that I'm more motivated to stick to it this time.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off