Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Specific Drug Discussions > Prialt

Notices

Old 08-05-2009, 08:17 PM

Default has anyone experienced this????Need Help ASAP

Hello,
I am trying to find out as much info as possible. My brother-in-law has been in the hospital for almost 5 weeks due to severe paranoia, and delusions. He was initially hospitalized for the delusions and paranoia and now after 4 weeks of the medicine being out of his pump, is suffereing from severe paranoia. He is 30 years old and has had chronic back pain from an accident at 12. Please let me know if you have heard any info that might help give our family a timeline in recovering.

Bookmarks