Prescription Drug Discussion Forums  

Go Back   Prescription Drug Discussion Forums > Medication Discussions > Specific Drug Discussions > Geodon

Notices

Old 11-23-2013, 07:53 PM

Thumbs up Mad About Geodon

Hi everybody thats on or have been on Geodon I was on it since 2002 last year 2012 or 2011 I had felt very sick all the time I was taking 80mg of Geodon I had a blood test that showed my white blood cells were up as well as liver damage, psch doctor didnt want me off of the drug but did give his ok but no support! Im off the Geodon as of June 10 2013, I have alot of health problems from it, now I have off and on pine on my right side and lower back and pass kidney stones.Its a very serious drug,I believe if we could everyone suffering from this drug we could get a massive Class Action againest Pfizer and FDA for approving, This very scary drug PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP getoffmeds8@gmail.com 62000 people have died and one out of five are on some psch med also 330 billion dollars are being given to the greedy drug companies and psychiatrist that dont care about your health they just want prophet! If you want to fight this with me and win you have to contact me SOON I KNOW IF WE WORK TOGETHER WE CAN WIN AND END THIS MADNESS!!!!
Old 11-23-2013, 07:59 PM

Thumbs down Mad About Geodon

[QUOTE=kandyspeaks;37426]Hi,everybody thats on or have been on Geodon PLEASE LET ME KNOW!I was on it since 2002 last year 2012 or 2011 I had felt very sick all the time I was taking 80mg of Geodon I had a blood test that showed my white blood cells were up as well as liver damage, psch doctor didnt want me off of the drug but did give his ok but no support! Im off the Geodon as of June 10 2013, I have alot of health problems from it, now that Im off I have on pain on my right side and lower back also passing kidney stones.Its a very serious drug,I believe if we could get everyone suffering from this drug we together it could be a massive Class Action againest Pfizer and FDA for approving it !!!This very scary drug PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP getoffmeds8@gmail.com 62000 people have died and one out of five are on some psch med also 330 billion dollars are being given to the greedy drug companies and psychiatrist that dont care about your health they just want prophet! If you want to fight this with me and win you have to contact me SOON I KNOW IF WE WORK TOGETHER WE CAN WIN AND END THIS MADNESS!!!![/QUOTE Frank Sinatra said the best revenge is massive success, lets fight this together and WIN!!!]

Last edited by kandyspeaks; 11-23-2013 at 08:08 PM. Reason: I mess up on some words
Old 11-23-2013, 08:15 PM

Default Geodon Madness

MAD ABOUT GEODON PLEASE READ MY POST THANK YOU CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.IF INTERESTED IN FIGHTING THIS WITH ME WE COULD WIN!!!!